- 1 + 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1 + 1/2 cup Raw Pecans
- 1/3 cup raw unprocessed cocoa powder
- 1 + 1/2 cups of Pitted Dates
- 1-2 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Chopped Nuts of Choice (optional)
1. In a food processor, process walnuts and pecans until the nuts are well blended and crumbly. You will want to see little chunky bits of the two raw nuts.
2. Add the remanding ingredients and continue to blend in the food processor. I recommend adding one ingredient at a time.
3. Keep of processing until the mixture looks like a ball of yummy dough! It is okay if you see small flecks of nuts throughout the dough.
4. Once you have your ball of dough, press the dough into the desired shape or size you desire!
5. Refrigerate at least an hour and a half to allow the cake to firm up.
Chocolate Vegan IcingIngredients for Raw Chocolate Icing
- 3/4 to 1 Cup of pitted dates (depending on how sweet you like)
- 1/4 Cup Raw Unprocessed Cacao Powder
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 3/4 Cup of warm water (for soaking dates)
1. Place all the ingredients in a high-speed blender (like Vitamix).
2. Start at slow speed and slowly increase the speed.
3. Keep blending until you get a velvet texture!