Phil the Groundhog! With Phil seeing his shadow, that means we will have six more weeks of winter! Today is April Fools Day… and no joke it’s snowing with a mix of rain! Basically slushy snow. Not fun walking around the city today. While I’m day dreaming about summer, here are some of my top beauty products that I love!
- Beauty Counter is one of my favorite skincare and makeup lines! As a mother to twin baby girls, I wanted to find a product that was safe for the whole family. As I applied sunscreen, lotion, and any number of beauty products on myself and my twins, I never thought for a second they might not be safe. Imagine my surprise when I learned that when it comes to the personal care industry, that’s simply not the case. Companies are allowed to use harmful ingredients and make their own judgments about safety. Beauty Counter’s message is Transparency.
- Beauty Counter again is the winner! I’ve tried countless body scrubs. And this scrub is a winner!
- Cane+ Austin I first learned about this skincare through a skincare guru friend in Nashville. Their glycolic pads are perfect to get your skin summer ready! If you go to Cane + Austin’s website and sign up, you will get a 20 percent off coupon!! Yeah to saving some extra dough!
- Josie Maran body butter is the go to lotion in the winter and summer! New England winters are harsh to say the least. I’ve tried countless and countless lotions to help with my dry skin during the long winter months. Here is a tip, after applying Josie Maran body lotion, I will add few drops of Argan Oil all over dry areas of the body.
- Saving the best for last! Your lips need some love too ya’ll!! I love this Fresh Beauty Sugar Lip Balm! This is a multitasking lip treatment that gently buffs and nourishes to smooth, soften, and deliver an instant glow. The innovative applicator brings out your lips’ natural color while the moisture-preserving sugar formula is proven to increase hydration by 45 percent for six hours. It’s infused with loofah oil to help improve skin’s flexibility and fight dryness, while cupuaçu and mango butters help moisturize, soften, and promote suppleness. The formula is further enriched with black currant seed and grapeseed oils, rich in antioxidants, to help hydrate and protect.
Thank you for stop by ya’ll!! Have a wonderful weekend!